Home > Admission > Admission Rules
Admission Rules :
1. Form admission to the Nursery the child should have attained the age of 3years at the beginning of the session.
2. Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the School office on working days.
3. Parents/Guardians desirous of seeking admission for their wards are required to fill the prescribed application form.
4. Two passport size photographs are required to be submitted at the time of registration.
5. A transfer certificate from the last School attended should be submitted at the time of admission.
6. Parents are required to submit a Photocopy of the birth certificate of their ward at the time of admission.
7. The candidates will be required to appear for written test & interview after which admission will be granted to the selected candidates. The decision of the Principal will be final as far as granting /refusal of admission is concerned.
8. Admission to Class XI will be treated as new admission.