Home > Admission > Annual Examination
Annual Examination :
Fee structure is intimated to the parents at the beginning of the Academic session, It is however subject to revision if the circumstances so warrant.
Mode of Payment
1. Dues for April, May and June are payable in the month of April.
2. Dues from July to December are payable bi-monthly in July, September and November.
3. Dues for January, February & March are payable in January.
Rules of Fee Payment:
1. Due are payable up to 10th of every month, Late fee of Rs. 5 per day will charged after the last payable date.
2. Non-Payment of the School dues automatically cancels the right of the Student to be on the School rolls and re-admission is at the discretion of the School authorities.
3. Fee once paid is not refundable.
4. Parents are advised to keep all the receipts as record so that discrepancy, if any can be sorted out easily.
5. Terminal results will be shown only when the dues are cleared before the due date.